TIL TECHNOLOGIES equips many tertiary sector facilities: Great towers, business centres, multi-entity offices, green buildings. These facilities experience common recurrent issues: large number of zones and offices to control; important flows to control (employees, visitors, vehicles, lifts…); energy expenses to limit.
TIL TECHNOLOGIES offers a wide range of solutions for the tertiary sector:
Supervise equipments and goods
- Preventing theft through customised badge access and effective intrusion supervision.
- Adapting identification technology according to the zone criticality (badge + code, biometry…).
- Connecting all offices to the access control system by installing electronic handles and cylinders.
- Controlling the use of existing keys (technical room, vehicle fleet…) with the use of electronic keypanels.
- Using video surveillance to monitor facilities and surrounding site areas.
- Providing assistance tools for site rounds.
- Monitoring energy consumption via a real-time graphical interface.
- Setting up automatic activation/deactivation of lightning, heating, etc. according to presence detection (radar) or access detection (badge).
- Installing TIL products to ensure low energy consumption and to reduce wiring, box sizes, amount of batteries, etc…
Control site flows
- Managing visitors, subcontractors and temporary collaborators with a specialised interface (preregistration, authorisation schedules and real-time inventory).
- Linking both lifts and access control features to improve site circulation.
- Facilitating car park access with long-distance readers or car plate readers.
Develop the potential of your site
- Improving efficiency and interaction between systems with a centralised graphical interface (intrusion, video, fire, technical alarms…).
- Managing multiple companies in the same building by defining customised access rights (common and private areas) and by enabling communication between the different systems.
- Setting gateways to share the different databases in a company.
- Duplicates are avoided and real-time access rights updates (HR, visitor reception, etc) are provided.
- Using one single badge for access control, but also for coffee, printing facilities, etc. Ensuring the system operational capacity in the event of network failure (by implementing solutions such as server redundancy and offline mode).