Because they house a precious cultural heritage (museums) or have an important number of visitors (stadiums, leisure parks and shopping centres), places open to the public have to face many risks: thefts, hostilities and damage, crowd surveillance… and even terrorist threats.
Through its solutions, TIL TECHNOLOGIES can meet all requirements of the touristic and commercial areas:
Supervise equipments and goods
- Avoiding thefts through the supervision of systems detecting internal intrusions (radars, contacts), perimeter intrusions (active closures) or specialized intrusions (artwork).
- Supervising the site through video supervision.
- Delivering tools for supporting rounds conducted by the staff.
Manage access and circulation
- Controlling accesses through badges and adapting identification technologies to the criticality of the zones (badge + code, badge + biometry…).
- Setting up mechanisms ensuring a single access (turnstile, vestibule…)
- Planning crisis management tools and evacuation operations: internal operation plan, stand evacuation, access for emergency vehicles,…
- Managing external service providers who carry-out operations on-site through a specific interface: pre-registration, scan of identity card, real-time presence…
Optimize the operation
- Improving the intervention efficiency and the automatic interactions through a unique graphical interface for access control, intrusion, video, fire, technical alarms.
- Ensuring the continuity of offline operation in case of network failure (autonomous UTL) or server failure (redundancy).
- Applying different rules for each type of event.
- Being able to archive and search for events: alarms, video, staff movements.
- Checking the actions of the security staff (history of operator actions).